Contact Jack- email@example.com
- Education- Studied Structural Engineering at Texas A&M University
- Field Experience- Hands-on construction and construction management from 1974 to present, both residential and commercial projects.
- High school through College-Framing and cornice hourly labor for sub-contractors, custom homes and additions.
- Created small Construction Company Partnership– Mostly residential additions and backyard structures such as fences, decks, hot tubs, gazebos, pergolas, and pool houses. Project values ranges from $500-$50,000.
- Owned and operated General Contracting Company– Moved into commercial construction. Worked with my crew and sub-contractors to build projects including wood frame, steel construction, masonry structures and metal buildings using plans provided by customers.
Services included: Office/warehouse build outs, free-standing buildings, remodels, additions, parking lots, storm drainage, retention ponds, project management, supervising sub-contractor crews, septic systems, water wells, creating budgets and conceptual design plans. Project values ranged from $5,000-$650,000.
- Learned AutoCAD and began to offer Design-Build services while at the same time my company became more commercially-oriented. We built several restaurants, office lease space centers, automotive service centers, specialty store fronts, veterinary and dental clinics, pet boarding facilities, fabrication facilities, and credit unions.
We offered turnkey construction and had good relationships with architects and engineers whose expertise was included in our projects. We also offered detailed budgets, customer input into custom construction plans, obtained permits, and oversaw all field operations on site with our own project managers. We were also on the Wells Fargo list of Preferred Contractors for SBA financing. Project values ranged from $10,000- $1,500,000.
- Project management for custom-built homes that used independent architect plans. The houses built averaged between $400,000- $700,000.
- In 2015, finding that a love remained for construction, our present company, 2-C Squared Construction Solutions, was established to assist business and home owners to achieve new goals and dreams.
We continue to offer Design-Build concepts.
Contact Jack –firstname.lastname@example.org